Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Monday, June 4, 2012

SHOCK: Unions in Bed with Wall Street Banks


Long ago when I was young, a man I trusted told be that nothing, absolutely nothing, is as it seems.  With that seed planted I have grown up a very cynical man, doubting everything, believing nothing until the time I could prove it for myself (or at least, to my satisfaction).  In my line of work that philosophy had a lot to do with keeping me alive.

It would be much simpler to go through life taking everything at face value.  What you see is what it is and therefore there is no need to question.  That, I suppose, in a nutshell, describes 98% of the humans on this earth.

It is a curse to be in the remaining 2%!

This evening, Breitbart is running a post that reveals that the AFL-CIO and the SEIU are actually in bed with JP Morgan Chase and the Bank of America.

Since there is no honor among thieves, this does not surprise me.  But, I'll bet it surprises a whole bunch of union rank and file!

No comments:

Post a Comment