The most egregious offense, IMHO, is the racial division that is being encouraged in all things, day after day, by Obama and his ilk.
- Florida's attempt to purge the voter polls of illegals and dead people is being tagged as racist. Governor Scott's goal, as Ben Jealous NAACP director claims, is to clear the rolls of Latino, Black and poor people.
- Without knowing the facts, Dem Rep Frederica Wilson claims that the "Stand Your Ground" law encouraged a "horrendous crime that is a travesty of justice." Indeed, Obama inflamed sentiments and bad behavior before knowing the facts by claiming Trayvon could have been his son. The whole Zimmerman/Martin situation has promoted racial divisions.
- MoveOn.org claims purging the voter rolls anywhere is racist.
- Unions are supporting racist NYC councilman Charles Barron for Dem Rep.Barron calls Black cops "House Negroes," has said he needs to slap Whites for his "mental health," and is considered "dangerous" by his own party.
- La Raza et al are pushing to discard Voter ID laws in 6 states, even though the Supreme Court has already dealt with this issue. When you can't even buy Sudafed without showing an ID or get into a Democrat caucus without an ID, it's pretty easy to understand the reasoning here. They think illegals should vote.
- Black attacks on Whites are up around the country, often with direct racially motivated statements. Yet Black unemployment is 14% under Obama which one would think would discourage support for him.
This ad is breathtakingly racial in tone, depicting, once again, Obama as a victim of the system and, primarily, of course, the White man. No matter that lots of Whites male and female chose him as the president of hope and change, with the first "post racial" presidency.
The Blaze has some quotes pulled from the ad:
“Four years ago we made history,” a male announcer says. “Now it’s time to move forward and finish what we started together. We have to show the President we have his back.” The spot is inter-cut with audio from President Obama’s speeches, touching on familiar political and campaign themes.
“I refuse to pay for another millionaire’s tax cut by kicking children off of Head Start programs; asking students to pay more for college; or eliminating health insurance for millions of poor and elderly and disabled Americans on Medicaid,” the president can be heard saying in the ad.
Note that no government program is ever actually cut; note that college rates continue to go up with no discouragement from the administration; note that no one has eliminated health insurance for the poor. Quite the contrary.
And how is HE paying a millionaire's tax cut? Didn't the millionaire earn the money himself?
Obama's Marxism is being exposed, but even worse, his antipathy toward middle America, particularly successful White Americans, is revealing itself.
One has to wonder if the "post racial" president is the most racially driven of us all.