Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Don't Go Near The Indians, Elizabeth Warren


This story just keeps getting better by the day! Lying Lizzy Warren, the highbrow law professor with the low cheek bones called Brian McGrory of the Boston Globe to finally set the record straight regarding her self identification as a Cherokee Indian.
"Thursday afternoon, my phone rang with Democratic candidate Elizabeth Warren on the other end of the line, ready to talk. Finally.
On the phone, she spoke sometimes expansively and without the slightest hint of apology about her conviction that she has maternal roots from the Cherokee and Delaware tribes. “I know who I am,’’ Warren said. “I know my heritage.’’'
Evidently she must think Scott Brown has some culpability in this matter since his name soon came up.
“He has worked hard to make this campaign about anything else, even my heritage, and he’s not spending time on what Massachusetts voters are concerned about,’’ she said."'
Then, instead of tamping the issue down, Warren expanded upon it and told McGrory that her parents had to elope because her husband's family was dead set against her former husband marrying a 1/16 Cherokee Indian.
“In the 1930s, when my parents got married, these were hard issues,’’ Warren said. “My father’s family so objected to my mother’s Native American heritage that my mother told me they had to elope.
“As kids, my brothers and I knew about that. We knew about the differences between our two families. And we knew how important my mother’s heritage was to her. This was real in my life. I can’t deny my heritage. I can’t and I won’t. That would be denying who my mother was, who my family was, how we lived, and I won’t do it.’’"
Keep in mind this is the same woman who said she was lower middle class and who drove a MG to high school. Next, Warren can explain how her parents arranged a church wedding after the elopement since it now appears her parents were married in a Methodist Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment