Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Strickland exemplifies ugliness of convention

  I set out last night to watch the DNC. I simply couldn't do it. Flipped the channel. So then I says to myself, "Well, ya gotta watch Clinton. I mean, you've been almost nostalgic for the Clinton days ever since Obama began his money rampage and class warfare tirades."
  So I flicked over when Clinton came on and, sure enough, there's white haired former POTUS striding cockily across the stage, confidently waving to the adoring screaming crowd, many of whom no doubt wish they could have been under his desk.
  I tried. I did. I listened to about 2 minutes and then realized I really can't stand Clinton either. He started that whole partisan baloney of shoving his own facts, figures and rationalization in people's faces and I had to turn it off. I kept hearing, "Now listen to me. I. did. not. have. sexual......"
  And that was it.
  From today's clips, I remember why.
  He goes on and on.
  He doesn't give credit to the balance of power that pulled him back from the Leftist Edge he so gravitates toward.
  He loves himself so much.
  And his nose is so big.
  The point of a convention is to ramp your people up. The point of a convention is to BE partisan.
  These people are nasty. This convention is filled with hate, abortion and lies.
  I understand partisanship; it's what elections are about.
  But this is ugliness. A great example is in the video below of Ted Strickland and his mean little snipes about Romney. 
  I mean really? 
  Rich people making fun of rich people for being rich?
  Rich people who live in mansions mocking other people's mansions?
  Wealthy insulated politicians who give little of their own money voluntarily to the needy deriding the motives and impugning the character of a wealthy insulated politician who gives millions away?
  I'm resisting the urge to write the famous weepy drug addled Rodney King plaintive question, "Wha, wha, why can't we all just get along?"

1 comment:

  1. As chair of the platform committee this guy had a major role in wrecking the convention. Bill Clinton couldn't fix the problem the committee created with that document. Sheldon Adelson and his PAC will buy enough air time in Florida to sink Obama there. Not only Obama this is killing what's left of the Democrat brand.

    ReplyDelete