- Pollsters oversample Democrats to get the small percentage advantage Obama usually enjoys
- Pollsters oversample women.
- Pollsters (talking to YOU, CBS) do not reveal their demographics.
- Pollsters call only land lines.
- Even if pollsters claim fairness in their demographic sampling, their demographic sampling is based on the 2008 breakdown. IOW, a breakdown that advantages Democrats.
Thus the polls become the news rather than simply reflect it. Frequent polls, such as the ones taken this last week during the absolutely disastrous world events and terrorist attacks on US interests, are "rock solid" supporting the clueless and impotent Obama.
Legal Insurrection calls this Operation Demoralize, perpetrated by the media, Hollywood, Democrats and Leftists.
DaTechGuy has different news for all of us out here who do not have or want access to all these numbers:
For the last two weeks we have been treated to the narrative that Barack Obama is surging at the polls, Mitt Romney is in trouble and unless there is a massive change in direction it is all over.
Simply put this is a lie.
Of all the polls you have seen, there is one poll that has gotten no attention, it is a poll that has been taken monthly, it is a poll that Doug Ross spotted and promoted on his site. It is the Rasmussen Poll of party identification.Da Tech Guy draws the conclusion that in all previous elections the GOP enjoyed no advantage yet currently they do:
And then this:
I’ve covered a lot of national polls on this site over the last year and all those polls ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX have one thing in common.
Not a single one of those polls had a sample with a GOP advantage.But read all his conclusions here. It's quite heartening.
Thanks, Tech Guy.