Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Trump up by 21 in CNN / ORC poll.

Yesterday's Quinnipiac poll showing Ted Cruz trailing Donald Trump by only 4 points appears to have been an outlier. Recently Fox News, PPP and the ABC / Washington Post polls had given Trump leads of 21%, 16% and 23%. Today's CNN / ORC poll puts Trump at 39% with a lead over Cruz of 21%. Better yet for Trump the poll gives him the highest scores he has ever achieved for his perceived ability to handle the economy, illegal immigration and ISIS.



2 comments:

  1. I started out favoring Perry and then Walker so I'm really not feeling up to getting enthusiastic about anyone however Trump is the most entertaining politician I've ever seen. I would bet on him to be the strongest candidate regardless what the polls say. I think he is growing the Republican Party and bringing in people who have never voted. Cruz on the other hand would be a more predictable president and I would expect him be extremely hard on special interests however I believe Trump would be the more effective. I don't know who I'll vote for and I doubt if the race will be undecided by the May primary in Indiana so that's a decision I won't have to mak

    ReplyDelete