My timing is almost as good as the president, given his propensity to leap to conclusions.
Many offices in the area of the shooting are closed through the weekend; a nearby church was used as a retreat for the survivors. The street that church sits on is still closed today as authorities comb it for clues.
Frankly, I was and continue to be shocked by Obama's and his administration's response to this terrorist attack.
The man who called the Fort Hood attack "workplace violence" is still hoping to tag this monstrous event as such, anything to avoid saying that Muslim extremists are blood thirsty haters who relish American and Christian blood.
I don't know how anyone could say or think that this president actually cares about the people of the United States.
He offers limpid sympathy for the victims and sends his DOJ out to warn that any American who "edges toward violence" in speech toward Muslims will be prosecuted.
How's that for sympathy?
The nation reels and the media cozies up to the workplace violence rationale, which borders on such absurdity that it is inconceivable that any intelligent human being would or could possibly believe it.
Several items which, unfortunately, are something we all need to keep in mind.
- This husband and wife may be part of a larger cell in the area, given the fact that they destroyed their hard drives, phones and contact information and given the fact that larger numbers of Middle Eastern men were seen going in and out of the house which held numerous bombs.
- The identify of the wife is still not really known though details are beginning to drip out. Shoebat believes her name is a nom de guerre for a jihadist fighter who seeks revenge on Christians:
Tashfeen Malik (King) is a nom de guerre for a Muslim Jihadist from the annals of Muslim history. As he is known to Muslims “تاشفين ملك الموحدين” Tashfeen Malik Al-Muahideen, in English: Tafhseen King of the Unitarians (Muslims) and the conquerer of the west. The history stems from when Yusuf ibn Tashfin led the Muslim forces in the Battle of Zallaqa/Sagrajas. He came to Andalusia from Morocco to help the Muslims fight against Alfonso VI, eventually achieving victory and allowing the Muslims to remain in Spain for centuries. The battle has been symbolic for Muslim victory against the Christians.
This is a hallmark of ISIS. Another hallmark is that Farook was a devout Muslim, but rarely discussed religion at work. Mr. Farook, 28, born in Illinois and who had Pakistani origins. Police says of his operation that “These were people that came prepared,” “There had to have been some degree of planning that went into this.”
- The administration is deliberately covering for Islamists while attacking Americans who do not want to import more terrorists. Shoebat details the process of acquiring a visa and says it is a joke.
- Democrats are absolutely out on a freakin' limb, accusing Christians, the NRA, militia groups for this heinous crime in complete denial of reality. As Shoebat says, it will take a multitude of American deaths for them to retreat from their foolhardy positions. For example, though California has the most stringent gun laws in the country, Barbara Boxer said in response to the attack that the nation needs to pass national laws
like the ones in California that didn't workso something like this doesn't happen again. The woman as all Democrats seems oblivious that evil exists and that the government can't get to the scene fast enough to prevent it. CRIMINALS DON'T OBEY THE LAW.
- I'm not really impressed with CAIR's expressions of "sympathy."
- The overseas press is doing a better job reporting than most of the American press perhaps because they aren't all leftist democrats.
- Political correctness and political gamesmanship are at an all time high in this country.
- Megyn Kelly interviewed several people Thursday night, one of whom (Morten Storm) suggested that the next 3 weeks are critical in watching for new attacks. Two weeks ago, Storm predicted this week's terrorist attack.
And, personally, the line about his "wife" training Farook seems to indicate the man has less responsibility for his behavior and/or that he was led down the path by an ISIS female fighter.
They're all wicked.