Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hillary: Patron Saint of Toilets

  I'll be honest. It's not because I'm old.
  I just don't like a whole lotta PDA.
  I didn't like it when I was in school passing a couple teenagers necking at their lockers.
  I do not like it at the store.
  I do not like it at the bank or the sidewalk or at my house.
  I do not like PDA.
  So when Hillary's campaign "came out" last week with their latest ad, I don't think it was homophobia that caused my lip to curl and my stomach to heave.
  The campaign ad which can be seen at Breitbart is full, bounding with gay people kissing, some of which looks pretty intense.
  Breitbart reminds us that Hillary's record--in spite of what the ad claims--is one of denying "rights" to gays until 2013 which, if my calculations are correct, was only 18 months ago.
  This is just to relate to the commoners, I suppose, just like Hillary starts speaking with a Southern drawl when she's campaigning there. 
  Oh, and there's the whole really embarrassing Black dialect thingie she pulls in front of Black audiences, who apparently aren't offended at all and her "appropriation" of their language.
  Walter Williams, who we must admit isn't genuinely Black (support examples here and here and here of racist Leftists' stereotyping of Black conservatives) because he's conservative:

"I don't feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe He brought me this far," drawled presidential aspirant Hillary Clinton, mimicking black voice to a black audience, at the First Baptist Church of Selma, Alabama. I'm wondering if Mrs. Clinton visits an Indian reservation she might cozy up to them saying, "How! Me not tired. Me come heap long way. Road mighty rough. Sky Spirit no bring me this far." Or, seeking the Asian vote she might say, "I no wray tired. Come too far I started flum. Road berry clooked. Number one Dragon King take me far."
  Now Hillary--the pro abortionist-- is reaching out to the Hispanic community (dubbed Hispandering) as a grandmother in thinly veiled sycophantic persuasions.
  She's an abuela who knows best, y'all stupidos.
  Never mind that California whose population is "minority" voted against gay marriage and that abortions are actually considered murder by many in the Catholic Hispanic community.
  Can't we ever talk about the issues?
  Oh.
  Like how women are discriminated against in toilets because Hillary wouldn't share a rest room with another woman in a stall had to walk almost 2 minutes to get to a bathroom at that last debate, a timing fact I sorta doubt.
  And, yes.
  The New York Times really did write an article about Hillary's toilet situation, extrapolating out that all women are discriminated against because toilets signal how welcome you are in the world.
  Because women are victims, ya know.
  Unless they're conservative.
  So Queen Hillary, Patron Saint of Toilets, is floating in on her heavenly cloud to rescue women from the dastardly dilemma of having to wait for others to clear out of the bathroom so each woman can all be alone, not just in a stall, but the whole place, the entire bathroom.
  Except....  
  I dunno. 
  Most of us are into sharing. 
  If I were vulgar (which I am on occasion), I might suggest that in most issues Hillary is really the Patron Saint of B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment