Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Leftist Democrats continue donkey rampage through country: arrest after arrest

  Every day it's something.
  Some new insult to the intelligence, some new conniving to control the lives of others, some new revelation of crimes committed by Leftist Democrats.
  I'm not saying some Republicans aren't crooks because they are.
  It's just gets to a point where the evidence is overwhelming that Leftist Democrats do whatever they want to get what they think is their just due.
  The media dutifully rarely notes the particular party or political persuasions of the American Donkeys.
  In fact, the evidence is so overwhelmingly sickening that some days I shut off the news worried that six years from now someone will find my mummified corpse with the remote in my hand and a perpetual scream on my face, locked that way for eternity in response to all the rotten things Leftists are doing.
  I will certainly have died wondering how anyone, anyone in their right mind could vote for such creatures. They're so diseased and corrupt but then so are the people who vote for them. 
  Could we have a new tv series, please? It could be called Zombie Jackasses Take Over DC, or Jackasses Breaking Bad Wind or Game of Drones Flown by Jackasses.
  Let's take a cursory look at current corruption. What's going on? The number of Democrats who've been arrested (hasn't every officer of the "law" been told that Democrats are exempt from arrest?) has swelled like a belly full of beans.
  So that's that. I think it's safe to say that, in my lifetime, it's pretty unlikely that I'll ever vote for a Democrat again, regardless how Leftist he or she may be. Maybe locally I could, if I knew him or her. 
  But. Um. No.
  Because too many of them treat people like me like this. Despicable.
UPDATE: Democrats in handcuffs. 
UPDATE II: And let's not forget about New York Democrats
UPDATE III: So the media aka Pravda doesn't cover this crap but they DO cover the Republican's 5 month old investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment