Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Monday, July 29, 2013

A Million Dollar Baby


Hunter Mahan was two strokes up in the Canadian Open when he got word that his wife had gone into labor. Leaving a possible $1 million on the table, Mahan withdrew from the tournament and flew to Houston to be with his wife.
Brandt Snedeker, who ended up winning the tournament, praised Mahan's decision - and his wife's timing.

"Zoe will be getting a very nice baby gift from me," Snedeker said. "I can't thank Kandi enough for going into labor early. I don't know if I'd be sitting here if she hadn't. But that is a way more important thing than a golf tournament. I missed a golf tournament when my first was born, and it was the best decision I ever made. I'm sure Hunter would say the same thing."
Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment