Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unionists: baby me

  The fight is on in Wisconsin; Walker's got a lead, but not a huge one, against the unionists running against him. To say Wisconsin is ground zero is a given. If you ever thought of supporting financially any candidate, this is the one. 
  He was elected to clean up the state's finances and that's what he's done.
  Consequently union thugs have moved in from all over the country to canvass the state and financially make as much of a mess as they can. They are pouring millions and millions of union dollars, not all of which were from supportive members but all of which were coerced, into this state.
  Legal Insurrection has an image today of a perfect metaphor for the state of mind of the unionists. On the left is a bumper sticker that says Recall Walker, on the right is is a bumper stick with a blue fist with the phrase "Stand With Wisconsin."
  And, of course, in the middle is:
This is the comment from the reader who took the picture:
I work on the north side of Milwaukee, WI. I was behind this car on my way home from work last night. I think it says it all… 
The uber liberals never cease to amaze me with their transparency. 
I’ll keep my eyes open for more gems. It’s an incredible (and scary) place to live right now! More out-of-state license plates than I’ve seen in my 10 years here. I wish the unions could be exposed for the thugs that they are.
  Now why we lots and lots of out of state plates be in Wisconsin? And maybe quite a few from the DC area? Could POTUS have anything to do with this? (Obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment