Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, April 6, 2012

Did Bill Ayer's Parents Put Obama Through Harvard?

WND has an interesting post. Allen Hulton, a retired letter carrier has given a sworn affidavit to investigators commissioned by Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio. In that affidavit Hulston tell of his conversations with Mary Ayers. Mary Ayers is the late mother of "just a guy from Obama's neighborhood," Bill Ayers. He spoke to Mrs. Ayers some 18 to 20 as he delivered the mail to the Ayers home. On one occasion she stated that she and her husband were helping out a young, black, foreign student. From the conversation Hulton assumed Mrs. Ayers meant financially. "I was taken aback by how enthusiastic she was about him,” Hulston says. “And I believe she said he was from either Kenya or Indonesia, and I favor Indonesia in my recollection.”

He later met that foreign student whom he says was none other Barack Hussein Obama. “He greeted me,” Hulton says. “He was very polite, dressed nicely, but informally – slacks and a dress shirt – and he spoke with no accent. Immediately this young black man entered into conversation with me. He told me he had taken the train out from Chicago and had come to thank the Ayers family personally for having helped him with his education.”

And what was the young man going to do with his life?

“He looked right at me and told me he was going to be president of the United States. “There was a little bit of a grin on his face when he said it – he sounded sure of himself, but not arrogant. I know how people will say things because they have an ambition, but it did not come across that way,” Hulton says. “It came across as if this young black male was telling me he was going to be president, almost as if it were the statement of a scientific fact that had already been determined, as if his being president had been already pre-arranged.”

Like the Manchurian Candidate?

Hulton also reveals that Tom Ayers, in spite of being the chairman and CEO of Commonwealth Edison, was an old line lefty who once voiced to him a Marxist point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment