Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trayvon's mother: all I want is an apology

UPDATE: As I anticipated, they got to her. The woman has now retracted her comments and says, ""George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood," told MSNBC in a separate interview."So I retract my admiration also.
  How you square "accident" with a stalking murder is a mystery.
  I have to say I admire Trayvon Martin's mother for her attitude, assuming she keeps it rather than succumb to Sharpton's race war.
  We haven't heard the whole story. We haven't heard Zimmerman's side and I think the possibility exists that Trayvon was the aggressor in the struggle to maintain control of the weapon.
  But for this woman to say that she thinks it was an accident is quite moving. Actually she's being more presidential than some of the other "leaders" in this country.
"I believe it was an accident. I believe it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back," Fulton said, revealing her opinion about what happened the night her 17-year-old son was shot to death. "I would ask him, did he know that that was a minor, that that was a teenager and that he did not have a weapon."
  Though she trademarked Trayvon's name and is profiting from it, she says all she wants is an "apology." 
  Though the circus has just demanded Zimmerman be arrested, we'll see if it moves to the courtroom now, demanding his conviction.
  Ha. We all know the answer to that.

2 comments:

  1. What a load of back-handed compliments you've put into this article.

    Ms. Martin trademarked her son's name to PREVENT others not related to her son to profit off of her son's name.

    For the record, she trademarked the name to start a non-profit organization in his MEMORY.

    I hope to God you never have children that end up like Trayvon or Ms. Jaycee Dugard who was stalked by a STRANGER.

    Fortunately for Ms Dugard, she was not shot and killed but kidnapped for 18 years, raped repeatedly in her STRANGER'S backyard. I'm sure she too was told not to talk to stranger, go up to stranger and fight off a stranger that tries to apprehend her....basically "standing her ground" against a stranger who left the safety of their locked SUV away from suspicion waiting for the REAL police.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a load of one sided comments you've made. Not sure what Dugard has to do with Martin, but we haven't heard both sides of the story yet.

    ReplyDelete