- Andrew Sullivan, vicious anti-Trig/Sarah Palin Down Syndrome hater and slightly crazy, is invited to the White House UK dinner.
- Union bosses who scream epithets at conservative Americans, declaring it necessary to "take these sons of bitches out", make repeated visits to discuss tactics with the White House
- A Dem lobbyist and strategist says moms don't work; their opinions on the economy don't count if they haven't earned a paycheck. She visited the White House at least 35 times. To plan strategy?
- The White House talks every day to avowed Socialist/Communist Trumka, who admits planning the Occupy movement of squatters and anarchists. Trumka visits at least once a week.
- An extraordinarily inflammatory race baiter and hater named Malik Shabazz who would prefer to burn Detroit than revive it with state controlled finances visits the White House for what?
- A terrorist, now safely ensconced in academia, visits the White House.
- Department of Labor's director puts new posters around the building depicting herself with race baiters anti-semites Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton with the caption "We march in our own way."
- The most ridiculous of racists Al Sharpton is invited to the White House Easter Prayer Breakfast while white Christian pastors are intentionally ignored, uninvited.
- The head of HHS begs for Al Sharpton's support, claiming minorities have been excluded from health care and calling those who oppose Obamacare "enemies."
- The head of the Department of Justice praises Sharpton, who is known for lying, cheating and trying to make a White police officer look guilty of assaulting a young woman.
Attorney General Eric Holder, speaking at the same National Action Network's conference Wednesday, praised Sharpton "for your partnership, your friendship, and also for your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless..." In a speech Thursday, U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis said of Sharpton, "I am proud to march with him on any occasion." Secretaries Kathleen Sebelius, Shaun Donovan and Arne Duncan, as well as EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson, are speaking as well.I think the whole Sharpton endorsement is the most amazing this far before the election. Sharpton is an ASS of the first order, known for filthy language and greed. Because of Sharpton, people have died, though Obama doesn't seem to shrink from people connected with murder.
But that this White House is openly embracing Sharpton, who's an ASS, reveals something really, really bad about the underbelly of the machine currently running our government.
They aren't afraid people will discover their connections with former terrorists or race baiters. Decency simply doesn't work with these people.
Social conventions are no longer observed. They do not care about the public's perception of their partying, their racism or their extremist positions on what's good for this nation.
It almost feels like anything could happen; they could do anything and all we could do is stand and throw up our hands, saying, "Of course! What next?"