Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, April 6, 2012

Let the boycotts begin

  Personally I think boycotts are an effective non-violent way of getting your viewpoint across when nothing seems to work, when the MSM gangs up with the Left and when Liberals try to make it seem like there are a lot more people on their side than there really are.
  So I'm personally boycotting Arbys, which does not support free speech.
  I'm boycotting HBO because they only support Left Wing "free" speech.
  I'm boycotting Walgreens because they support Left Wing "free" speech, hate Rush and really don't want conservatives' business anyway.
  I'm boycotting Pepsi until I can found out if they really use aborted fetal cells in research. 
  There are plenty of alternatives to most products nowdays.
  I'm just sick of being bullied.
  I sure don't have to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment