Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Saturday, April 28, 2012

FLOTUS & VP: egos run wild

  By now you've heard FLOTUS's fantasy that she'd like to just sneak out of the White House and just keep on walkin.'
  Uh huh. Did she hear the cheers from his detractors when she said that?
  Does she realize that's our goal next January?
  Once again, this family, the First Family, is moaning and groaning about the trials of being in the 1%. In fact, they're in a no percent population since they're the most privileged people in the universe.
  Just keep walkin,' Michelle. Keep walkin.' It's fine with us.
  Then we  move over to Joe  Biden, jewel of the Obama crown.
  He said this to an audience:
Vice President Biden ordered supporters to "pretend you like me" after mocking them as "dull as hell" at a campaign fundraiser in Washington on Friday. 
The vice president was speaking to Turkish and Azerbaijani donors about the potential of the region as a democratic and economic force when he noticed he wasn't getting much of a reception. 
“I guess what I’m trying to say without boring you too long at breakfast – and you all look dull as hell, I might add. The dullest audience I have ever spoken to. Just sitting there, staring at me. Pretend you like me!" Biden said.
  Dull as hell.
  Pretend you like me.
  Brilliant.
  Absolutely brilliant. 
  Please. No one shut Biden or FLOTUS up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment