Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, June 9, 2013

NSA Leaker Comes Forward


Edward Snowden, a 29-year-old former CIA technical assistant, claims he passed the classified information that blew open a number of intense surveillance operations to the media because he doesn't 'want to live in a society that does these sort of things. Snowden was not a loser. He earns $200,000 per year with defense contractor Bootz Allen Hamilton.
'I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions,' but 'I will be satisfied if the federation of secret law, unequal pardon and irresistible executive powers that rule the world that I love are revealed even for an instant.'
He said he was bracing for the government to demonize him, but he hoped that his coming forward would not divert attention away from the revelations he made public.
'I really want the focus to be on these documents and the debate which I hope this will trigger among citizens around the globe about what kind of world we want to live in,' he told The Guardian.
'My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them.'

No comments:

Post a Comment