Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tump would continue to fund Planned Parenthood

One would think the number one polling presidential candidate would know at least as much as the average person on issues critical to his election but Donald Trump is an exceptional candidate in many ways. He appeared on The Lead with Jake Tapper and promptly endorsed funding for Planned Parenthood.
“The problem that I have with Planned Parenthood is the abortion situation. It is like an abortion factory, frankly,” Trump said. “And you can’t have it. And you just shouldn’t be funding it. That should not be funded by the government, and I feel strongly about that.”
How strongly? Donald.
“I would look at the good aspects of [Planned Parenthood], and I would also look, because I’m sure they do some things properly and good and that are good for women, and I would look at that, and I would look at other aspects also. But we have to take care of women.”
In other words he would maintain the status quo. It's going to take more than Rush Limbaugh to keep this turkey in the race. So far the only declarative statements he has made since announcing his candidacy is that the country has an immigration problem and that Megyn Kelly is picking on him.

1 comment:

  1. I just don't get Rush's support of Trump; I heard 30 seconds of Savage: same deal. Rush is an intelligent and wily guy. The only thing I can figure out is that he's up to another Operation Chaos to force the real candidates to the right.

    ReplyDelete