Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, February 14, 2013

What's up with the press and the Dorner pictures?

  I'm not even going to bother supporting my thesis that the SOTU was filled with lies.
  I don't even think I'm going to harp on the MSM's fixation with Marco Rubio's water bottle, their ignorance concerning anything conflicting with the Obama cult or their insistence over at CNN that the behavior of the supportive #teamdorner Tweeters was a natural progression because Dorner's racist complaints gave hope to people who feel disenfranchised by the racist behavior of the LAPD, and that the whole event was "exciting" like a "Django movie" or a "Denzel Washington" flick. 
  No, I'm not going to bother to address those things because I'm sure you've all heard it all already. 
  Today, I'm interested in some of the conspiracy theories regarding Dorner and the LAPD and what the heck is going on with press coverage.
  So take a look and decide yourself what's going. These pictures were the most widely disseminated selected by
 the press of recent people involved in crimes.
  Which ones are not like the others?

2 comments:

  1. Great observation! How old was the Trayvon Martin picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think the Treyvon picture was 5 years YOUNGER than he was when he was shot. There's a more contemporary picture showing him with his "grill" and more, shall we say, thuggish.

    ReplyDelete