Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Al Gore; American Needs An Arab Spring

Al Gore is the consummate Washington insider. He was no more born on a mountain top in Tennessee than Joe Biden was born in a muffler shop in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Al Gore Sr. was elected to the congress in 1937. He resigned his seat, served in World War II, and was reelected in in 1945. Al Gore Jr. was born in Washington DC. If one listens to his "poor dirt farmer" schitk, one would think he was a cross between John Boy Walton and Atticus Finch.






"I’ll tell you something else my father taught me. He taught me how to clean out hog waste with a shovel and a hose. He taught me how to clear land with a double-bladed axe. He taught me how to plough a steep hillside with a team of mules. He taught me how to take up hay all day long in the hot sun."





Gore carried this nonsense to the point of actually renting cows as a backdrop for his for his 1988 presidential campaign when he launched it from his fallow farm in Carthage, Tennessee. Now Mr. Gore inveighs against the Tea Party as being the willing dupes of the infamous Koch brothers and calls for an Arab spring here in the USA. Fortunately for us Gore has passed from political relevance to fodder for late night comics.















No comments:

Post a Comment