Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, August 25, 2011

But he really LOOKS like he's working, right?

  Who cares about how many days they go on vacation?
  You can't escape the presidency, although it sure seems like *Our Guy in Washington* is trying.
  But the phony photo ops (they all do it, I know) kinda grates. 
  It's probably because I just, frankly, don't like the guy's policies. 
  But then I see these photos and I think, geez, who's he trying to kid?
  The furrowed brow, the studied pose, the listening pose (poseur?)....it all means he's working, right?
  Except it's the other guy doing the real work, splaining. 
  Brutal honesty...all he's thinking about is the fact that the camera's on and this:


  This is a secret picture taken, I believe, by Fox News, as *The Prince* skipped the link that would have revealed him golfing to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment