Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slimy Joe Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Late Father to Question His Values

And the sleaze continues. Joe Biden made his contribution to the ongoing decline in civility on the part of the Democratic Party by invoking Paul Ryan's late father to question the Congressman's values.
Biden: "My dad used to have another saying, for real. And, by the way, I've been saying this for 30 years. And I'm glad to see that Congressman Ryan likes his dad, too, and quotes his dad. I mean that sincerely. But my dad [had] a lot of wisdom. Every time someone tell you, say, 'Look, let me tell you what's important to me, what I value.' My dad would go, 'No, no. Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget, and I will tell you what you value.'"
At the age of 16 Ryan discovered his father's body, dead of a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment