Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Code Pink and this whole CHOICE thing

  So if you REALLY want to get your point across that women are more than mere objects, what you do is you dress up like the female sexual organ and parade around the Republican National Convention, screaming and claiming that Republicans are waging a war on women, carrying crudely sexual signs that say, "“Read my lips. Leave my vagina alone” and "Dear Congress: My Uterus My Choice."

  So it looks like this whole choice thing only works when Leftists are referring  to unborn children, who, BTW, Obama voted to kill if they happen to have the misfortune of actually making it out of the birth canal during an abortion.
  No safety out there if you're a 7 pound baby but Obamabots are waiting on the outside with a sharp instrument, a plastic bag and a trash can.
  So as far as this choice thing goes.
  My money, my choice.
  My salt shaker, my choice.
  My Big Ass Coca Cola, my choice.
  My air conditioning, my choice.
  My SUV, my choice.
  OUR BABY.
  Our choice.
  Face it, Code Pinkers and Leftists.
  You're immoral losers who don't give a flying fig about human life or doing what's right.
  All you care about is yourself.
  After all, isn't your motto, "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what your country can do for you."
  That motto, however, is not my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment