Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kanye West finds Ben Carson a "most brilliant guy"

Support is where you find it but even Ben Carson must have been surprised to learn that he has a connection to the hip hop community. None other than the dean of hip hop and aspiring presidential candidate, Kanye West has effusive praise for Ben Carson. He even called him.
From Vanity Fair:
"When I run for president, I’d prefer not to run against someone. I would be like “I want to work with you.” As soon as I heard [Ben] Carson speak, I tried for three weeks to get on the phone with him. I was like this is the most brilliant guy. And I think all the people running right now have something that each of the others needs. But the idea of this separation and this gladiator battle takes away from the main focus that the world needs help and the world needs all the people in a position of power or influence to come together...
Armstrong Williams, Carson’s business manager, confirmed that West had spent three weeks trying to get the Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon-turned-presidential candidate on the phone – and was eventually successful. Williams said, "They spoke for about 45 minutes. It was a fun conversation. Kanye was singing and rapping on the phone.”

I'm sure Pat Boone's endorsement of Richard Nixon put Tricky Dick over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment