Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, December 13, 2013

Obamacare "spoof" gets owned

  Get Covered America, one of the many organizations funded to promote Obamacare,  has a new video promoting signing up for the Unaffordable Care Act; it's supposed to be a "parody" or "spoof" of Snoop Dog's "Drop it like it's hot" video. 
  The "Obama" performer is talented, to be sure, but apparently the message isn't going over too well with the people watching it over at YouTube.
  The comments are not only hilarious but revealing of the mindset of the American people; oh, there are probably a few diehard Republicans posting over there, but most of the comments appear to be from formerly non-political low information voters who have been sadly transformed into highly informed by their latest bills for insurance.
  One poster named "Brilliance to Spare" (naturally) is an unrepentant shill for the government but the posters have caught on to him. 
  Look:
Can I send you the bill for my health insurance cost tripling because of this law?......my plan....that I like...that I wanted to keep, did not want any changes to my coverage, did not need any changes to my coverage.....TRIPLED!! to meet the requirements of this law...because some politician thinks they know what is best for me. 
++++++++
I just lost my health insurance and Obamacare website is offering me a deal which it costs 3 times more money and less coverage...how m'i going to pay that ???????
++++++++
 nobody switches 'to' Democrat unless they are sick of working and being productive and just want to be provided for by the government.
++++++++
Less than 400k have signed up through the federal and state exchanges combined in two months.  These numbers are from the administration not some right wing blog or left wing talking points like yours are. If your old plan didn't offer birth control for free it was disqualified and HAD to drop you.  So your new plan adds birth control but you have to pay 10k more in deductibles before it pays squat how is that more coverage?
++++++++
Oh aren't you the good little propagandist. The same thing happened to me. I will be paying at the least 10k more a year for that free birth control that I don't need any more. With the higher deductible and higher co-pay it could cost me a lot more if I end up actually needing to use it. My healthcare coverage wasn't junk. Your Obamacare is the junk.
++++++++
This is hilarious, and I definitely enjoyed watching it!
But no, I'm not signing up for Obamacare. I don't have the money to pay the outrageous prices and I'm not going to take money from someone else's wallet via subsidies to pay for something I'll barely use and can't afford myself. I'll let the rest in my generation continue to do that via all these ponzi scheme social programs that will eventually cave in on themselves.......then, when people are crying on the streets wondering why their freebies/foodstamps/welfare checks stopped coming, gas is 10 bucks a gallon, milks 8-10 bucks a gallon, unemployment shoots pasts 20%, and so on, i'll remind them that they chose to vote for politicians based off of how cool and "nice" they thought they were and how they decided to take freebies thinking that it wouldn't catch up to them.......sigh
#DumbestAmericanGenerationYet #EveryoneShouldLearnMandarin   #NothingIsFree #PrepareToAcceptChinaAsTheWorldsNewPower #ChinaWillBeWayWorseThanYouCryBabiesThinkAmericaIs
And from "Brilliance to Spare":
Don't believe you 飛馬座 X. Fact is, your insurer wouldn't have dropped a plan that complied with the law, so you won't get less coverage with an Obamacare plan, so you're called out as a rank liar on that. You may pay more, though - after all, you had junk insurance in the first place with no benefits and there are no free lunches, so suck it up. You will get a policy or you'll pay a penalty which eventually will cost you more than a policy - that's how you have to deal with stubborn children, after all. Again, calling you a propagandist liar.
Sign up, folks! There are incredible deals out there and millions of Americans who have never had insurance before and who couldn't get insurance after getting sick (preexisting condition) are getting covered and getting healthy. healthcare.gov is saving lives, saving money and changing America from one of the least healthy countries to one of the healthiest. #getcovered
"Brilliance" gets owned:
 Wrong. Literally millions of people who are happy with their plans (because they shopped for them and picked them out AND PAY for them) are getting drop letters from their insurance companies for the beginning of the year. A few people will benefit from Obamacare but millions of middle class people will and are being negatively affected by absolutely astronomical increases in their premiums
And:
Oh aren't you the good little propagandist. The same thing happened to me. I will be paying at the least 10k more a year for that free birth control that I don't need any more. With the higher deductible and higher co-pay it could cost me a lot more if I end up actually needing to use it. My healthcare coverage wasn't junk. Your Obamacare is the junk.
And:
How much are you getting paid to spread your propaganda Spare? Please spare us.
And here ya go:

No comments:

Post a Comment