Most Ohioans (57% to 39%) do not think Obama is trustworthy and honest.
If anyone does well in the poll it's Hillary. She understandably beats Governor John Kasich 49% to 38% but also beats Chris Christie 42% to 41%. The rest of the Republicans do worse.
- 50 - 37 percent over former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush;
- 48 - 39 percent over U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida;
- 50 - 40 percent over U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky;
- 49 - 41 percent over U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin.
- 50 - 35 percent over U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.