Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Why the malice towards the greatest generation? Cowardly, Shameful and Sinful!

I'm sure Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection won't mind if I borrow this video clip. My own dad served in World War II as did several uncles one of whom had three children when he was drafted. My dad was older when the war broke out and went through boot camp at 35 and served in Germany. He has long gone on to the eternal reward that accrues to all good soldiers but if the President of the United States were abusing my parents on what many of these brave men term the trip of a lifetime I could not contain my rage. Barack Obama and Harry Reid have never slept in freezing cold, have never endured days of sea sickness, have never seen good friends die. They could not shine these brave men's boots. I hope to God I see them pay for their malice.

No comments:

Post a Comment