Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chris Matthews suddenly hears about Benghazi

OMG did Obama lose Chris Matthews? I guess after 5 years that thrill up the leg thing feels like a urinary tract infection. In any Matthews went off the MSNBC reservation in a big way. After a year of ignoring the Benghazi raid Matthews suddenly went ballistic.
“My interest is on facts, and the questions I have about this are what was the State Department’s role in real-time, not beforehand, but at the time of the attack in defending the lives of their people, especially the U.S. ambassador, who was a friend, a friend of the Secretary of State’s, Hillary Clinton? What was their actions, what was the tick-tock? What did they do when they got the warning of the attack?”
Time’s Jay Newton-Small questioned whether, considering help was so far away, it could have arrived in time but Matthews was having none of that.
“I’m going to ask you something,”shrieked Matthew in his usually shrill voice. “If that was your brother or father in there, would you say that’s an acceptable response? ‘Oh, it’s probably over by now, it’s no good to send anybody.’ Or would you say, ‘I don’t care if it’s over or not, I’m going to collect the bodies if nothing else. I’m going to get there and show I cared.’ That’s what I’d do.

No comments:

Post a Comment