Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sam Zell; "The Tea party is a reaction to an imperial White House."

Can he say this on CNBC? Sam Zell, Chairman of Equity Group Investments opines "The Tea party is a reaction to an imperial White House."

No, I think the tea party is a reaction to an imperial white house. and I think that we're seeing. Come on, how does the president deal with his daughters? I'm not going to negotiate. That's the way you deal with your children? My experience with my children is that never worked too well. I can't imagine it's going to work too well here. The president is elected to negotiate. That's his job. You know, the tea party has their base that is inducing them to do certain things. You've got to have some sympathy for the president because every time he negotiates, his base is all over him. Isn't that the same thing happening on the Republican side? The republicans are trying to resolve something and their base is all over the place. Somebody's got to pull everything together and say I represent everybody. Not just the left. Not just the right. Yeah. I'm not a big tea party fan at all. And there are issues they have that I don't agree with at all. But they are a significant percentage of the voting population they have a right to have a view and the idea that they are treated as though they are crazy is ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment