- On MSNBC, Leftist Jonathan Alter complains to Chris Matthews that the BO "infantilizes" the people around him, who have an "unhealthy love" for BO, something we've been complaining about for many years.
- Sycophant Dana Milbank at the WaPo: Obama, the Uninterested President
- Doug Schoen: Will buck ever stop with Obama?
- Politico (must read): DC turns on Obama
- NBC News compares Obama to Nixon
- Dems may not be so willing to back Obama
- Dem Elijah Cummings: "chilling" and "alarming"
- Robert Gibbs, former Obama spokesman: Obama sounds childish
- ACLU: Unacceptable
OTOH, this could also be a self-reflective moment (after their candidate is safely reelected) in which they realize the ultimate destruction Obama has inflicted on his wing of the party in the long run, or at least for 2014.
AND realize there's a concern that he won't be letting go once he's out of office, given that he's morphed his social action OFA into yet another arm of Obama worship/thuggery/bullying.