Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Democrat party has left Artur Davis

  We've written about Artur Davis before. He has come "out of the closet" according to The Daily Caller.  
“If I were to run [for office], it would be as a Republican … [because] wearing a Democratic label no longer matches what I know about my country and its possibilities,” Davis announced Tuesday on his blog.
“I am in the process of changing my voter registration from Alabama to Virginia … [and] it is true that people whose judgment I value have asked me to weigh the prospect of running in one of the Northern Virginia congressional districts in 2014 or 2016, or alternatively, for a seat in the Virginia legislature in 2015,” Davis wrote.
  Will this be a trend, one wonders, as the Democrat Party has moved far past the American people, who are far more moderate and/or conservative than the current Democrat philosophy.
   Davis seems like a good guy. Let's hope more Democrat politicians wake up.
  As the one and only Ronald Reagan said: "I didn't leave the Democrat party. It left me."
  We used to admire Cory Booker, until he told the truth and then changed it.
  The truth is the truth, Mayor Booker.

No comments:

Post a Comment