Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Monday, November 7, 2011

The US is Getting Colder

We don't blog much about climate change, global warming, the coming ice age, or solar minimums; leaving that in the technically competent hands of Anthony Watts and Steve McIntyre but once in awhile a graphic jumps out that calls for a post. I know in my heart that winters are getting colder. I don't imagine it. I feel it every winter. My well meaning wife just sighs and says it's part of getting older. Older people are less tolerant of cold weather. So for the enlighten of my well meaning wife and anyone else who swears winters are not getting colder here is a graphic from Anthony Watt's Wattsupwiththat.com No matter what the rest of the world is doing we are getting colder!


No comments:

Post a Comment