Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bachmann: CBS Debate Was Rigged

Was CBS trying to rig it own debate? Yes, says Congresswoman Michele Bachmann. Bachmann released emails sent to her spokesperson, Alice Stewart by error stating Bachmann would be getting few questions. John Dickerson, a reporter for Slate who was just named political director for CBS News, in an email response to a CBS staffer on the possibility of getting Bachmann as a guest on a web cast interview responds; "Okay let's keep it loose though since she's not going to get many questions and she's nearly off the charts in the hopes that we can get someone else,"

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand the debate formats. Personally I liked the Newt/Herman debate format best. But truthfully I'm sick of the gotcha mentality of the press. Plus it seems like there's one of these on every day. But then I suppose they hold a good purpose.

    I'm just so tired of the press.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why broadcast just half a debate? I'll give them a chance to redeem themselves on 60 Minutes.

    ReplyDelete