Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vilsack press conference

  Ugh. Will he PLEASE stop all the apologizing and sucking up? It's really too much. So give her the job back and quit cryin'. "I'm so bad. I ruined her life. She's hurting so much. I didn't do my job. She's so wonderful I would never have hurt her had I only known THE TRUTH. This is a good woman. She's been put through hell. I want to learn from this experience. I want to renew the commitment of this department. Very difficult period in civil rights." On and on it goes. This is what politics has come to today. Interesting that today everyone is claiming that the tape was doctored, which it didn't appear to be. It was an EXCERPT, which was the problem. And the head of the NAACP was present at the time the speech was given.
  Ah, the drama that is cable news.
  Waiting for the tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment