Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, July 16, 2010

Skeletor says: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BMI MEASURED and we might SELL THAT INFO

Yes, Masters! We understand, Masters. Whatever you say, Masters. Just be sure to write it into law so we won't have a choice!
New federal regulations issued this week stipulate that the electronic health records--that all Americans are supposed to have by 2014 under the terms of the stimulus law that President Barack Obama signed last year--must record not only the traditional measures of height and weight, but also the Body Mass Index: a measure of obesity.
And, Masters, we understand that you might want to SELL OUR RECORDS TO SOME ENTITIES FOR PROFIT, Masters! We understand that that was part of the ECONOMIC STIMULUS BILL, MASTERS, which seems sort of inappropriate but, MASTERS, we understand that the anointed ones only want the best for us, regardless of privacy issues so we accept thy judgment, whatever it is.
(CNSNews.com) – It could become easier to sell and exchange the health information of Americans under the economic stimulus package that awaits President Barack Obama’s signature Tuesday.
  We bow down to thee, our lords and masters! We adore thee, SKELETOR, as the THIN and BEAUTIFUL of our nation! We understand that you are superior to our inferior beings, thou anointed ones!
  MASTERS, will you pay my personal trainer for me? 
  No? 
  That program's only for CERTAIN PEOPLE??????
  Oh, MASTERS, thy dagger drives deep into my heart, even though it has much flesh covering it.
  Can I come to the Congressional gym, Masters? 
  No? I am not eligible?
  Oh, I WEEP! What am I to DOOOOOOOOOO? 
  Masters, I note that you have a little back fat there, right behind your arm, and I was wondering....OWWWWW!!! OOOOOOOO! Do not hurt me, Master! I only seek to improve your.....OWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  UPDATE: EFF YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment