Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Black conservative "uninvited" by libs to CF Banquet

  Do you suppose there will be as much of an uproar about Col West as there has been about Shirley Sherrod? 
  Col West and his wife were to be honored by the CF Foundation but democrats scheduled to attend the banquet threw a fit, had him disinvited and dis-honored. How despicable these people are.     Everything, everything, everything is political to these people. More here:
She informed me that she has received complaints from certain individuals who have threatened to withdraw their support to the Cystic Fibrosis gala event if Angela and I are honored. She humbly asked if I would agree to step down and allow the event to proceed and not disrupt the support to the foundation. These individuals have called and complained to the National Foundation decrying "politicizing" of the event.

In accepting the nomination, Angela and I consented to raise $10K for the Cystic Fibrosis foundation, our opportunity to give back to our community. However, not wanting to cause the foundation to lose what I was told could be up to $200K I consented to Ms Landshut that Angela and I would step down and not participate in the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment