Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, June 18, 2010

Toodaloo on a Fryday

In case you were feeling sorry for the executed killer today who chose firing squad, let's remember that he lived for TWENTY FIVE YEARS after committing his crimes. One victim suffered for many years with a bullet in his gut.
But one who did not live to see Gardner's execution is Nick Kirk. Kirk was the court bailiff who Gardner shot a quarter century ago. 
Badly wounded, Kirk would not return to work for half a year.He passed away just before Christmas in 1995. His last few years were marked by a pain that never went away, emotional pain and pain from a bullet lodged in his stomach. 
Before he died, Kirk told ABC 4 about that day in April of 1985."When I started to turn around, that's when I seen the gun that Ronnie had. Before I could do anything, he shot me, pushed me against the wall and I went down on my knees."

No comments:

Post a Comment