Notice anything lately?
Notice that Democrats are willing to say or do anything for their elections and the shrieking hyenas who keep them in office?
- Regardless national security, Hillary not only sent and received information that is of national security on her private server, she excoriated other individuals who did the same. She also instructed an underling to break the law by removing the "confidential" header.
- Bernie Sanders' followers have found that the best way to get what they want is to go to their opponents' rallies, scream and disrupt them. This is "support" for their candidate. (On a side and rather gleeful note, Trump is beating them at their own game.)
- Democrats are willing to vote anyone, anyone in who supports their agendas, even if their agenda literally includes killing babies. Rather than deal with the actual horrendous videos, they went mum until they figured out what to say. The videos were "doctored" because they were shortened, even while the entire videos were also posted online.
- Islamophobia means Democrats blame the women in the numerous group rapes around the world and make numerous excuses.
- Democrats have and still defend Hillary's enabling of Bill Clinton's abhorrent treatment of women, and her harassment of those victims, including name calling and social stigma.
- Democrat philosophy is bested summed up by the eloquent Joy Behar, who says she'll vote for a murderer or a rapist as long as he/she votes liberal as quoted over at NewsBusters:
- JOY BEHAR, who really doesn't like murderers, dogs and rapists but....
Chappaquiddick. I mean, a girl drowns and he abandons her and she drowned and women still voted for Teddy Kennedy. Why? Because he voted for women's rights. That's why. That's the bottom line of it in my opinion. I mean, I don't like either one of them, to tell you the truth, Teddy or Bill. They're both dogs as far as I'm concerned. But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor.
- Indeed, this philosophy runs rampant in the Democrat voter ranks. A few days ago, a California caller to Red Eye Radio claimed he'd vote for Hillary even if she were accused of murder. The incredulous hosts asked how far he would go and the caller replied that, even if there wre video of her committing the murder and holding up her driver's license to the camera, he'd still vote for her.
- Democrats have flagrantly used the tools of the people to suppress their opponents, over and over. They affected the last presidential election. They support no voter ID yet demand it for gun ownership, the purchase of over the counter drugs and cans of spray paint; they cheat.
- Democrats are racists, seeing everything through the prism of race and calling others racists, sexists, etc. if they do not agree. To win any argument requires ad hominem attacks rather than actually discussing the issues. They won't even debate global warming with both sides of the arguments.
- Many Democrats want to imprison and/or fine those who don't agree with them. This is totalitarianism.
- Even while an attempted murderer claimed fealty to ISIS, the Democrat mayor of Philadelphia, whose attitude has been absolutely horrendous, claimed the murderer had nothing to do with Islam. My question is who gets to decide that? Democrats of Islamists?
- Unions continue to support Democrat policies, even though Democrats are importing millions of foreign workers, paying them less and ignoring the needs of American workers. Why? Because unions benefit financially from every member, regardless their wage.
- Not the least, Democrats simply do not want to enforce any kind of national security except when it comes to gun control of the average American citizen who will be left defenseless by Democrats who themselves live in gated communities in secured homes and are surrounded by armed guards. Indeed there really are two Americas.
- Democrats repeatedly employ Orwellian phrases to obscure their really motives and goals. Not paying for tampons and abortions is labeled "the war on women," as is killing infants in utero. "Patriot" is the name for those who want open borders, free health care and education. Not wanting to import terrorists from countries who cradle terrorism is called "racist," "biased" and "xenophobic. Disagreeing with Democrats is called "hate speech." You must be punished. Abortion of infants up to and including full term, is called "choice." Murder of a born alive baby is called a "post birth abortion."
- Democrats are the ones who need "safe spaces" where they won't have to accommodate anyone else's ideas. In fact, they'd like to prosecute those whose words they don't like. It's not even about ideas because you're not allowed to discuss differing ideas on a college campus anymore.
In fact, there are indications that Trump's hardest core supporters are....Democrats. They were called Reagan Democrats, long ago.
Democrats have traveled so far from mainstream America that perhaps the really decent person who votes Democrat is willing to cross over, if only in their own self interest.
I'm not sure. I referenced in another post several interesting pro Trump conversations with California voters, including one Hispanic father. I was shocked, to say the least, as these conversations did not begin with me nor did the individuals even know how political I am.
My blogging buddy Hoosierman thinks it's possible that Trump can take it all. I'm beginning to think this too.
I do know this.
In my lifetime, I will never ever ever vote for a Democrat again, at the local or national level. They're too slippery. Too immoral. Too willing to do anything they can to benefit themselves.
Indeed, the only morality Democrats seem to endorse is the morality of Republicans.
Democrats stand for nothing but themselves and their tired worn out causes, all of which are to the detriment of the average American.
I try to be fair, understanding that I am old and have a conservative mindset, but I'm thoroughly fed up, disgusted and ready for a change. That includes Republicans, many of whom are the way Democrats were 15 years ago.
But I'm done.
And I'm beginning to think there are a lot more people like me out there.
Let the (tea) party begin.
In both parties.