There's a reason I've heard more people declare Obama is a Muslim in the past month than ever before.
A crucial issue remains. Why does he hate us?
All of these?
After last week's Prayer Breakfast when he claimed that Christians need to go back 1000 years to remember they are the equivalent to Islamists burning a man alive today and then scolded Americans not to get on their high horses because they don't burn people alive today...
Well, it's really tough for even the morons to say this man loves this country at all.
Consider the following:
- Obama repeatedly apologizes for this country, finding fault
- the Iranian born Valerie Jarrett is advising him (and in fact determining policy, in many cases),
- that Obama was raised by self avowed communists,
- that he attended a malicious church for years,
- that he repeatedly defends Muslim extremists,
- that the USA will be funding and facilitating nuclear abilities in Iran,
- that Obama favors illegal law breakers to the point of financially supporting them against American citizens,
- that he prefers campaign speeches to leading,
- that in the face of horrendous beheadings and burnings he can turn around and go golf within 6 minutes,
- that he hates Republicans more than Islamist murderers,
- repeatedly, Obama claims he creates policy and doesn't enforce certain laws out of his sense of "fairness," often causing job loss, economic jeopardy, hazardous energy support and national insecurity...
Why did Obama run for president since he hates America so much?