Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

DHS web site instructs illegals how to get federal aid

The Department of Homeland Security operates the web site Welcome to that instructs new arrivals on how to apply for federal largess.
Depending on your immigration status, length of time in the United States, and income, you may be eligible for some federal benefit programs.
The links below will lead you to official government websites describing a range of assistance programs.
Naturally the web site can also be viewed in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment