Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mother of fallen Seal wants to know...

  She wants to know how her son died. She's looked Obama, Panetta, all of them in the face and they've assured her they'll tell her what actually happened when her son ran from the safety of an out building in to defend Ambassador Stevens when he came under attack.
  Heart wrenching, this.

  More here at Joe Miller:
SMITH: [I told them,] “Please, tell me what happened. Just, just tell me what happened. Please, don’t give me any baloney. I don’t want political stuff. Just tell me the truth. What happened…” I look at TV and I see bloody hand prints on walls thinking, my G-d, is that my son’s? I don’t know if he was shot, I don’t know, I don’t know. They haven’t told me anything. They’re still studying it. And the things that they are telling me are outright lies. That Susan Rice, she talked to me personally and she said, she said, “This is the way it was, it was because of this film that came out.”

1 comment:

  1. This is so sad. Yes I'm outraged but this upsets me more. What a government.

    ReplyDelete