Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The M-word

Some of us aren't too comfortable with the way the MSM is carrying forward on covering this huge controversy over Christine O'Donnell's m-word discussion in the 90s so we'll let a law professor Ann Althouse deal with the topic. There's, um, much more over there, some left hand, right hand stuff:
President Bill Clinton, a Democrat, fired Jocelyn Elders in 1994, after people freaked out when she said that young people should "perhaps ... be taught" about masturbation, because it is "is part of human sexuality" and useful in keeping them from doing riskier sexual things.

2 comments:

  1. I viewed that video and frankly I respect her more than I did before. She was a very gutsy young lady. She'll eat Coons alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess I AM nervous about the money problems. I'm studying up on her history to figure out what is true and what is hyperbole. We don't want people in there who really don't know how to discipline themselves or save money. But as I wrote, hey, look at the crap we have in there now. Krauthammer and Rove are disappointing in their absolute disparagement of this candidate. We'll see. I look at people like Patty Murray and think, "HUH? How did that happen?"
    That is not to say she'd be the perfect candidate. We'll have to see. I'll donate, fwiw.

    ReplyDelete