Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, September 17, 2010

And the balloon deflates further

Looked for a Youtube of a balloon deflating but there's just too much stupid stuff on Youtube. Picture in your mind that child's balloon fizzling out with that expelled gas sound. Then read this article about the young people losing the starry eyed love for The One. Meh. Politics Daily:
The swelling wave of young voters that helped carry Barack Obama and the Democrats to a historic victory in 2008 has flattened out, weakened by disappointment and cynicism, a new nationwide Rock the Vote poll reveals.
Thus the Justin Bieber!! Watch and enjoy the schadenfreude with the morning coffee.

2 comments:

  1. I pledge never to buy a Gm or Chrysler product.
    I pledge to wash my car weekly and water my lawn daily to use more water.
    I pledge never to respond to any mail from AARP.
    I pledge not to listen to NPR until Anne Coulter and Michael Savage are hosting "All Things Considered".
    I pledge to switch channels anytime that looser Levi Johnson appears on the screen.
    I pledge to watch MSNBC on election night.
    I pledge to always keep a loaded weapon in my home at all times and to keep an adequate supply of ammunition.(I have a friend who bought 10,000 rounds of .223 but that may be going above and beyond the call of civic duty.)
    I pledge to listen to Rick Santelli's historic rant at least once a week.
    I pledge to visit Kate McMillan's "Small Dead Animals" blog and to ignore stupid Canadians such as Justin Bieber and Michael J. Foxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. SCHADENFREUDE surfaces its ugly head again!

    ReplyDelete