Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Get ready: new health care propaganda to be dumped on public

You knew they'd do something to prop up their nightmare health care bill so here we go. $125 million on propaganda to persuade the public that adding "free" health care with 155 new branches of government will actually save money and that the value of life curve that they've all seen with small children and old people being the least valuable isn't really going to happen. Yeh. Here it comes. Our side has a plan, though not as well funded.

Earlier this week, the Obama administration leaked the outlines of a well-funded message machine Democrats are building, including a new tax-exempt group headed by some the party’s the savviest strategists.
That group, the Health Information Network, hopes to use a $125 million budget to “educate” Americans on the benefits of the new law.

1 comment:

  1. Because "we" are "that spupid".....sarcasim in case that wasn't understood..:)

    Spend the money I work my a$$ for, to tell me that what I didn't want is good for me, but will cost me, will delay my health care in times of sickness, and a panel of govt. personel get to decide my fate in life...

    Go ahead...sell me on it. AND IT WILL SAVE US MONEY TOO....oh I am so there...NOT !!!!

    ReplyDelete