Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Indian crew captures Hamas firing rockets from residential area

  Hoosierman wrote yesterday that the New York Times can't seem to find any pictures or guilt on the part of Hamas firing from populated areas.
  The NYT isn't the only "news" organization that can't seem to find the truth.
  Huh.
  Well, NYT, here's the video, captured by an Indian crew.

  I have to admit I don't get it.
  How do you ignore facts?
  Like this.

 I guess you brilliantly claim Gaza is "pretty small" and that's why Hamas has to fire missiles from schools, hospitals and neighborhoods.
  WaPo gives us an idea: 
   Even though Gaza was given over voluntarily by Israel and even though Israel sends text messages and tells Gazans where they'll be bombing and even though Gaza rains missiles down on Israel whenever they feel like it.
  I'll admit. I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment