Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Standing with Gibson


I didn't post yesterday because the wife and I were in Nashville "Standing with Gibson". I'm not good a guessing crowd size but it was larger than any Tea Party rally I've ever attended. It was not "hundreds" as reported but thousands. Gibson CEO Henry Juszkiewicz thanked the audience and promised to fight on and Congresswoman Marcia Blackburn made a short speech. The real fun was just being there. Two groups performed and traveled there on there own dime.
Rivoli Revue, a 40 something husband and wife act, has a very Tea Party friendly repertoire The video below has over 14 million views. There was another group "Madison Rising" which I associated with Madison Wisconsin, but takes its name from James Madison. I don't think their music will sell very well in Nashville but they are good kids. Really there is very little to report but it was a very good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment