Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Romney Weasels on Ohio Ballot Question Two

Gov. John Kasich must be thrilled to have Mitt Romney in his party. After putting his own political career on the line to rein public sector unions and even getting support for ballot question 2 from Toledo Mayor Mike Bell and the Cleveland Plain Dealer, as noted by my partner on this blog, he listens as Romney refuses to endorse any ballot issue.

"I am not speaking about the particular ballot issues," Romney said, only after repeated questions from reporters. "Those are up to the people of Ohio. But I certainly support the efforts of the governor to reign in the scale of government. I am not terribly familiar with the two ballot initiatives. But I am certainly supportive of the Republican Party's efforts here."

What a weasel! CNN has more.

2 comments:

  1. Bum. I seriously do NOT want this guy as our nominee. SERIOUSLY. He won't endorse THREE either, which is health care freedom.

    Dammit. He wants us all trapped in obamacare, just like Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen I liked Perry's answer to Bill O'Rielly when he said people don't change their mind on important issues when they are 50 or 60 years old.

    ReplyDelete