Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Obama bans over the counter inhalers

  Well, here we go. The takeover of this country's health industry, work force, military, economic and financial institutions and auto industry....has swung into high gear.
  That this administration would tamper with the health of its citizens for political purposes  is appalling. Here's a testimony from an asthma sufferer from Daily Caller:
Er, industry also knew how to make low-flow toilets, which is why every toilet in my recently renovated rental house clogs at least once a week.  They knew how to make more energy efficient dryers, which is why even on high, I have to run every load through the dryer in said house twice.  And they knew how to make inexpensive compact flourescent bulbs, which is why my head hurts from the glare emitting from my bedroom lamp.    They also knew how to make asthma inhalers without CFCs, which is why I am hoarding old albuterol inhalers that, unlike the new ones, a) significantly improve my breathing and b) do not make me gag.  Etc.
  The FDA has cheerfully announced that asthmas sufferers will have to pay more for prescription inhalers. No more over the counter. 
  Meh. 
  Who cares.
  Nobody.
  Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment