Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Leftist sicko mocks Nikki Haley

The city of Charleston conducted itself with tremendous grace following the shooting of 9 very good people. Relatives of the victims did not ask for vengeance but forgave Dylann Roof and hoped that he would seek his own salvation. A family member of Anthony Thompson said,
“I forgive you and my family forgives you, but we would like you to take this opportunity to repent . . . confess, give your life to the one who matters the most, Christ, so that He can change it—can change your ways no matter what happens to you, and you will be OK. Do that and you will be better.”
From  the daughter of Ethel Lance, killed in the shooting,
“You took something very precious away from me. I will never talk to her ever again. I will never be able to hold her again. But I forgive you. You hurt me. You hurt a lot of people. May God forgive you. And I forgive you.”
A clearly shaken and grieving Governor Nikki Haley had to fight back her tears when she made her first statement.



And the tolerant left responded with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment