Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, October 7, 2011

What's With Herman Cain?

From an interview on the Hugh Hewitt show;
I did say, Hugh, that based upon Governor Perry’s positions on some of the things today like being soft on securing the border, providing tuition assistance for children of illegal aliens, I have a heart, but I happen to believe you cannot basically provide incentives for people to keep doing the same illegal behavior. And based upon a number of other things, I can’t support him today based upon his position on things. That being said, I don’t think he’s going to get the nomination. Now if it’s one of those other candidates up there, I am going to support them 100%. If Governor Perry gets the nomination, I will still support him, but it won’t be 100%.

Well that's better than his refusal to back Perry. I have to say I'm beginning to have a problem with Cain. He would support Perry but not 100%. He would prefer Obama? Then there was unqualified endorsement of TARP.

1 comment:

  1. Basically I agree with you on this. I'm not sure we can attribute Cain's remarks to inexperience as a politician. You're right when he says he'd prefer Obama over Perry?

    Nonetheless, I am becoming a fan of Herman Cain. He's a straight talker, sometimes to a fault, and his resume is impressive. We'll see.

    This was stupid on his part.

    In addition, I can't support his 9/9/9 concept of taxation. You can NOT open the door to another form of taxation, particularly one that is easily hidden so people don't realize when they're paying.

    I still feel he can figure these things out and adapt to reality.

    ReplyDelete